Saturday, April 23, 2011

Just on the Edge of the School Yard

Green pines swaying in the breeze
Yellow daisies swarmed by bees
Blue sky swamped with fluffy clouds
Brown squeals tiptoe without a sound
Red robin gliding above
White rabbit caring for her bunnies with such love
Orange sun starting new for the day
Black crow squiring away
These are a few of the things
That my eyes to me bring

Green bike riding down the way
Yellow school buses, where kids play as they may
Blue van running to get to school
Brown teenage boys trying to act cool
Red roofs placed on top of
White houses with jets soaring above
Orange flip-flops that lay by my side
Black roads with colorful cars parked on the side
These are a few of the things
That my eyes to me bring

Written by: Mrs. Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment